Sicilian lemon and marjoram on a backdrop of Tuscan lavender. This unique perfume with oils of rosemary will invigorate.
- The fragrance of Dodici is a combination of rosemary, Sicilian lemon and marjoram, covered with a curtain of Tuscan lavender, brightening and reviving the mood in the room.
- It is best to light the candle for a minimum of 3 hours, thanks to which the wax will melt completely and will burn evenly during the next session.
- We recommend paying attention to the maximum candle time (approx. 4 hours) due to the increasing temperature of the wax and the glass vessel with the mark.
- When lighting the candle, use a wick that is no more than 5 mm long. A longer wick can create soot build-up.
- The total candle time of the candle is about 40 hours.
Good to know!
Each Max Benjamin candle is handcrafted in the studios in Hrab Wicklow, Ireland. 100% pure natural waxes and Italian cotton wicks that do not contain lead are used for their production. To obtain a unique blend of aromas, the fragrances are composed of certificates of the quality of essential oils.